Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Introducing.... The Husband!

The husband got dragged kicking and screaming couldn't wait to try my fabulously healthy Quinoa Cranberry Bran Muffins this morning! He promised to give an unbiased review, so here he is...




Hi, everyone. I am the infamous pizza loving husband. It's true that I love pizza and all things fatty. I have been encouraging Marisa to write a cookbook but didn't realize that I would have to be the taste tester of these healthy recipes. Wish me luck!


As you can see from my photo, eating quickly is more important in the morning than a beautiful presentation ! I did toast them first and add some light butter( which unfortunatley is all we have in the house now). I thought that they had a good taste along with a dense texture that left me feeling satisfied. I don't eat snacks, so having something that will last until lunch is important for me. Thanks honey for the wonderful breakfast. As always you are the best!


15 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Aw, thanks hon! There's more healthy stuff a comin'! MUAHAHAHA ;p

And no, we are not having pizza for dinner!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Good review husband! :) You are so lucky to be married to such a talented woman who makes delicious, healthy meals! But I'm sure you already know that... :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet! Those do look really good! :)

Have a great day!
Kaneil, balanceisbest

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

ooohhh...the husband enters the blog! LOVE IT!

Breakfast look DELISH!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

How freaking adorable! I have a feeling Fireman would say the same thing about the lack of real butter in the house. He cant complain though, his Cholesterol has dropped 46 points :)

You should have the hubby taste test more!

The muffins look so yummy!

Rebecca said...

Aww...so cute! I think my husband would rather cry than write on my blog! Good for you both!

And congratulations on a successfull recipe Marisa!

C.G. the Foodie said...

I wish I could get my boyfriend to even taste the "healthy" stuff I make, let alone write a review.

Anonymous said...

Great review!

Anonymous said...

Your husband is so cute. Thanks for the adorable review.

Amanda said...

So cute!!

Btw, I'd eat your cooking any day!!

HD said...

Interesting - I think our husbands might have been separated at birth - mine won't eat anything healthy without some serious prodding!! I might have to give these a whirl..

Jessica said...

Could your husband be any cuter??? Love the review!!

Sarah said...

Great blog post husband!

Wendy said...

aww, that was nice! i think you could do well with your own cookbook!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marisa,
I'm impressed with your husband's review!!!!!!! So he said they were good, but would he like to eat them again? Look forward to more of his reviews. By the way is your cookbook ready for print yet? I want the first signed copy!!
-margie