Friday, January 9, 2009

Gnawing, Lunching, Snacking

I have that gnawing feeling today! I have wanted to eat all day. I have kept it under control so far; my TEAM ANGIE members are on my mind and helping me hold it together. For those that may be wondering what that means, I signed up for the Biggest Loser Blog Edition 2 Challenge; you can click on the link in my sidebar for more info. I'm excited about it (and nervous, too) and hoping it's the booty kickin I need to get these last pounds off! Thanks to Angie and Lynn for putting this together for a second"season"! Anyway, on to the food...



After my 45 minute run on the treadmill (yay, me!), I had a yummy breakfast of PB2 and a tsp. Smucker's Sugar Free Grape Jam on an Thomas' 100 calorie English Muffin and a 1/2 c. of applesauce, all for 3 POINTS...









After breakfast, I headed out to pick up my Gram for an afternoon of shopping. We stopped for lunch at Panera where I had a delicious garden vegetable soup, 1/2 of a turkey sandwich and an apple...





I should have been satisfied with such a great lunch, but the gnawing feeling was still there so I nibbled on a small Hershey's Dark Chocolate with cranberries and almonds that I snagged at Gram's house!


After dropping Gram home, I stopped at Starbucks and got a tall nonfat, sugar-free cinnamon dolce caffe misto for a nice 1 POINT treat...





And this afternoon's snack was some popcorn, split with big daughter. I definitely needed the "volume" of this snack to keep me munching so that I didn't go for some other, more tempting treats ...


Well, I'm off to make some dinner for myself because we all know what the husband and daughters are having tonight! (hint : Friday Night!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horray for Friday!
Good luck on your challenges!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Thanks, Sharon! Happy Friday!

Mom of Two Boys said...

45-minute run? That is amazing!

Keep up the great work. Go Team Angie ;)

♥ Dee ♥ said...

See? Now aren't you glad you joined?? Think of the damage you could have done to your journey if you didn't have us niggling at the back of your mind. *eyebrow wiggle*

LOL

(I need to figure out that link thingy picture of the BLBE... I'm technologically challenged still in some areas)