Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This Is My Last Night Blogging

But, only until next Thurs.!!! Sorry, you can't get rid of me that easily! I've become addicted to boring the pants off of you all with the food diary of my life! However, we are going to Florida (Disney) on a family vacation and I don't think I will be able to fit in blogging amongst all the craziness. So, I will look forward to catching up with all of your blogs when I get back !

I have a million more things to do to get ready, so I'll make this quick. Breakfast was an open faced omelette using 3 egg whites, 2 slices of canadian bacon, handful of baby spinach and a slice of 2 % cheese for a delicious 3 POINTS...


Even though I had a ton to do, I wanted to make sure I fit in my exercise. I did a 40 weighted (18 lbs.) minutes on the elliptical and 20 tricep dips.

When lunch rolled around, I wanted to make sure to use up some of the leftover chicken. My first thought was Heather's BBQ Chicken Salad. It was so good! I used a little less chicken so, mine came to 6 POINTS...


I also had some Kashi TLC 7 grain crackers for 2 POINTS...
For an afternoon snack, I had a bowl of yummy strawberries (1 POINT)...



While I was sprucing up the house, I did grab a handful of Peanut Butter Puffins, too!
Dinner was easy tonight: hot dogs and whatever veggies left in the fridge! I decided to have a lonely Spinach, Fontina and Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage from the freezer instead of a dog. I sauteed a side of baby spinach and topped with some pine nuts and made a side of "baked tofu fries", too. A tasty 8 POINT dinner...

I felt pretty full, so no big dessert tonight. I actually took out a Vitatop and was ready to defrost it, but then realized it wasn't necessary. I decided to just go with a "taste" of something sweet...

It was perfect! Well, I'm off to finish packing. I have to say that I will really miss blogging and reading all of your wonderful blogs this week! If I have some time, I'll try to check in mid-week, but if not, I look forward to seeing you all on the 9th for a recap of my trip. I'm going to try my very best to make healthy choices while I'm there. Hopefully, there will BE healthy choices! I'm counting on all the walking to be my saving grace!
See you all next week!!!! Stay healthy =)

21 comments:

Sharon said...

Have an awesome time!!!!!
And oh wow, I wish I could make a perfect omelet like you!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time..I have a friend who just left disney world today...at her hotel they wanted to charge her 9.95 a day to use the internet..YIKES..

Love the food pictures with your diary..

Have a great time! Get lots of walking in...ENJOY :)

Natasha said...

Have a great vacation with your family. If you make it to Epcot, try to do "Soarin." (If you're not afraid of heights, that is.) One of the best rides. Take care!

Vickie said...

have a wonderful time!

Connie B said...

Have a great time at Disney!! Wow, an open faced omlet....never thought about doing that. Looks good!

Lauren said...

Do not miss, and I mean DO NOT. The nightly shows. I loved all of them, but my favorite was the one at MGM, though the one at EPCOT made me cry. I worked there so you can take this from someone in the know.

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

Have a wonderful vacaton! We will be here waiting for all the glorious pics and stories when you return.

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

You're going to have so much fun!!! We'll miss you while you're gone. Take some pics. :)

Amanda said...

Wish I could go to Florida! I'm stuck in crappy weather Chicago!

Have a great time!

katecooks said...

have the best time at disney!!! cant wait to hear all about it when you get back :)

Sarah said...

Have a wonderful time! I'll miss reading about your great eats.

LK- Healthy Delicious said...

Imm so jealous! Have fun!!

Rebecca said...

Have fun at Disney!

Unknown said...

I will miss you(and your "boring" blog ;-) ).

Have a awesome time in FL!!!!!!!!!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

:( I'm so sad, a week without your updates? How silly that I've come to look forward to your daily post's. Well, I suppose you deserve a vacation. Have a great time & I can't wait to hear about it!

Angela Power said...

OMG HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will miss you!!! Bring me back a picture of a souvenier! lol

Katie said...

Have fun at Disney! That's one of my favorite places in the entire world.

Anonymous said...

lovee all of your eats :)
those kashi crackers can be so addicting!

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are having a great trip!! :)

UKAngie said...

Hi there - I am enjoying reading your food diary, it is giving me a few good ideas for my meal plans.

Have a great trip!

Angie x

Lori said...

You scared me there for a minute! Enjoy Disney! I hope it's warmer than it appears on the news forecast this morning. Orlando is nice - lots of cool shopping outlets to play in!