Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hmmm, what to have for breakfast??

I could not figure out what to have for breakfast this morning. Nothing was doing it for me. I must have opened the pantry and refrigerator a hundred times. Maybe I waited to long to eat something. I was starving when I woke up, but I usually exercise first. I did my 30 min. on the elliptical, took little daughter to school then came home to eat. So, here's what I ended up with~
  • 3/4 c. of Fiber One
  • 1 c. Soy Slender
  • couple strawberries, sliced
  • couple tbsp. of pomegranate seeds

I also had an hard boiled egg white that I had rolling around the fridge and a big cup of yerba mate tea. Not too bad for a 3 point breakfast....


1 comment:

Gina said...

You're awesome Aunt Marisa! I'm very proud of you and your an inspiration to all.