Friday, November 21, 2008

Snunch and a special treat

It was getting close to lunch, but I was still full from breakfast. Boy, that egg sandwich really held me over great. I had a special treat planned for this afternoon, so I knew if I didn't eat something I would be starving in the middle of my treat. What to do??? I decided to just eat a snack for lunch. I'm calling it "snunch"! I think I coined a new phrase! I'm not sure it will catch on though, sounds a little unappetizing. I went with Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt with a Kashi TLC Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola Bar crumbled on top. It was just enough and hit the spot...



My special treat this afternoon was a milk and honey pedicure! Seems I always pick something to do with food, even when it comes to my toes. I got to have this special time because my awesome sisters-in-law and nieces gave me a generous gift certificate to a swanky salon last year for my birthday. I had some rollover dollars on it, so I used it for a spectacular spa pedicure. My feet have never felt so good. I would show you, however, there is something about feet and food that don't go together!!! I will spare you, but they sure do look perrrty.


I was completely starving, though, by the time I got out of there. I came home and made a huge snack of apple with Lighthouse Caramel Dip, grapes, a string cheese and a serving of AllBran Crackers. These crackers are great and only 2 pts. per serving (and 5 gr. fiber).
This should hold me over til dinner which is......

Pizza Night!!! Oh, no! I'm gearing up for my "Pizza Challenge". It's not going to be a complete "take-out pizza" type of challenge. We decided to make homemade pizza tonight. But, still - it's PIZZA! Sigh...

No comments: