Saturday, November 22, 2008

The morning after

My pity party is over - thanks for putting up with that! After letting go of the frustration with myself, I looked for the positive in the day. In reviewing my meals yesterday, I realized that I actually did eat in a healthful way. My breakfast, "snunch" and snacks were in keeping with my eating goals. Hey, and if I want to be reeeaaaallly positive, even the pizza was good for me. I ate LOTS of calcium(cheese), some fiber and protein(bread flour), got in some lycopene(tomatoes) and with the pepperoni, I got..........tick,tick,tick.......big thighs?? No, um, I mean, protein! That's my story and I'm stickin to it :)


So today is a new day and my birthday!!! The husband really wanted to make me breakfast in bed (he's so thoughtful), but I just wanted to make something quick and head to the treadmill/elliptical. I put together a Western Alternative Bagel and a wedge of Laughing Cow Light Cheese. I have mentioned these bagels before, but I don't think I've shown the package, so here's what to look for...



I also had a thinly sliced pear and a vat of water (not really, but I will be chugging lots today)...




No comments: