Sunday, November 23, 2008

The party's over

The birthday is over and it's time to be back on program. I got the best birthday gift to help me add in some extra exercise - the Wii Fit!!! Oh my gosh, this is so fun. Part of why I'm posting breakfast so late today is I have been trying this out this morning. I wanted to do a more intense workout today to try and counteract what I have been eating the past few days. I ran on the treadill for 20 minutes and switched to the stairclimber for 20 minutes. Then, I popped in the Wii Fit and used that for another 20 min. It was harder than I thought. The hula hooping really gets your heart rate up! That is my favorite of the games so far.



For breakfast, I was craving protein and fruit. I decided to make a Strawberry Breakfast Sundae. Here's what I used...
  • 1/2 c. nonfat cottage cheese
  • 1 tbsp. Smucker's Sugar Free Seedless Strawberry Jam
  • 4 strawberries, diced
  • 2 tbsp. Fiber One Bran Cereal


Sundaes on Sundays Rock!


No comments: