Friday, December 5, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

Well, not really. Today's breakfast was car-ry out! I had to eat in the car while running errands. I had a ClifZ Blueberry Bar, an apple and water...



I really wanted an omelette, toast and a big fat cup of coffee, but I just pretended! I was surprised this little breakfast held me til lunch, but it could have been because I was busy. I wanted a nice lunch today, even though I didn't really have the time. I made a Ham, Brie and Spinach Wrap using 2 oz. ham, 1 oz. light brie and a handful of baby spinach rolled into a 1 Point tortilla- my last one - I'm gonna miss these:( My supermarket is no longer carrying these, so I'll need to search for a suitable replacement. I also had a serving of Kettle Baked Potato Chips and lots of strawberries with a dollop of Cool Whip Free. Mmmm....


I broke off a piece of a chocolate chip cookie; I guess I'll call that my "snack"! Tonight is a special night as big daughter is making her Confirmation. We will be at church services and then a nice dinner out with the family. Yeah, no PIZZA NIGHT!!! I plan on choosing something healthy, forgoing any bread on the table and maybe just a bite of dessert. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, those kettle bakes look good! I love crunchy stuff - maybe it is because I am stressed right now. LOL