Monday, December 15, 2008

Tales Of Woe

How did you like my tale of woe this afternoon??? I thought I'd take the story telling approach so that I wouldn't sound too whiny and complaining!!! Anyway, I got it all out and I feel o.k. with my indiscretion. I know it's not an everyday thing, but sometimes I can't help wondering if that binge-like behavior will ever go away. I guess I can just be thankful that it will not continue; that is something I do think that I am passed.

So, dinner tonight was back on track. The family was having tacos which evoked a dance similar to Pizza Night. That's always good! I decided to have a chicken taco salad. I used 2 oz. of leftover roasted chicken, lettuce, shredded carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, 1 oz. light cheddar crumbled, 1 tbsp. guacamole and a tbsp. of Kraft Light Three Cheese Ranch Dressing. Delicious. You may be seeing this again tomorrow!


I tempted fate and decided to make cookies for dessert! Crazy in the head, I know. I wanted to try to rework my Gingersnap recipe into a lower Point/healthier version. I liked the result so far. I'll try it out again tomorrow when my tastebuds are not so drowned out by the massive amount of sugar that I consumed earlier today :)

Well, back on track and maybe I need to run the track, too.... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great eats - enjoy your night~

Unknown said...

Someday's I think the binge eating will never go away either. Like I ate way to many cookies today. And my stomach doesn't even feel good now. So I ask myself, why didn't I stop sooner before I gave myself a upset stomch...I am doing better though and notice when I binge as of late I don't eat as much as I used to...

Have a good week!!

American Homemaker said...

I love salads! Yours looks super yummy.