Saturday, December 6, 2008

On The Move

I was up and out the door this morning by 7:45 . I needed to get the daughters something to wear to a special Christmas function tomorrow afternoon and they seem to only have super casual stuff or super dressy stuff in their closets, so I had to search for " in between"clothing. Since I was in a hurry to head out, breakfast was short and sweet. I had a Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt and a slice of Whole Grain Pumpkin Bread that I had in the freezer...





Shopping was a success! Got everyone taken care of and I was home by 10 a.m.!!

Before I knew it, it was time to take little daughter to another birthday party. This was a lunchtime gig and again pizza was involved. I decided to have a snack in the car on the way there and wait until after the party to eat my lunch. I had an apple and a ClifZ Honey Graham Bar. I loved this flavor! So chewy and sweet! I munched it down and headed into the party hoping for the best...



I made it through yet another pizza party extravaganza without incident. I was thrilled to leave this party and head home for my late lunch. I definitely wanted something "bready", so I chose an Arnold Sandwich Thin (love these so much) and put it with 2 oz. ham, a slice of 2% cheese and lettuce. I had some carrots with a bit of light ranch dressing. I threw this together in about 2 seconds and couldn't wait to eat it! Here's my sloppy sammie...



Tonight the husband is requesting pizza!!! Ugh! He can't have a week without it. I think I will make myself something different and exciting for tonight so I won't be tempted again. This is a pizza minefield today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, oh pizza - I love it too!
Hope you have a great night!

And delicious eats - love the pumpkin bread!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Thanks, Sharon!!