Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Distracted

I got distracted last night with wrapping the last of the gifts and realized this morning that I forgot to post dinner! So, a quick recap...


Whole wheat penne with marinara sauce and a bit of parmesan (mmm) and Gram's green beans. Oh, how I love pasta! I controlled myself though!

I figured I would make an "on program" dessert so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat a ton more cookies and chocolate. I went with a Deep Chocolate Vitatop with PB2 mixed in some Cool Whip Free. Reeaaaallly good!

I'm pretty much all caught up with my wrapping, so I shouldn't be up too late tonight working on that (like I usually do). I'm heading to the treadmill now, so I'll catch up with today's eats later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm delicious eats!!
I love wrapping presents, I find that is the best part. I love decorating it with fancy bows! :)