Saturday, December 20, 2008

Temptations

There are temptations everywhere and not the singing kind :) This afternoon, I decided to get a bit of a head start on tomorrow's "Cookie Day", so I made some chocolate covered pretzels. They came out nice and festive looking! But, did they taste good?? I had to make sure, so I ate one and a half! Then I felt bad about it for a minute. Then I decided not to feel bad, I am just cruising remember, I said to myself. I don't have to "lose" this week; just keep my head above water. It seems like these are the conversations I will be having with myself this holiday! But, I kept it with just those pretzels and did not continue down the slippery slope! I figured I should eat lunch fast before I went for other stuff. I made a turkey blt wrap with 2 oz. turkey, 2 slices of center cut bacon cooked in the micro, lettuce, tomato and a squirt of Kraft Light Three Cheese Ranch on a La Tortilla Factory Tortilla. Some grapes and a serving of Kettle Baked Chips went with it. A great 6 Point lunch...





I went food shopping and then rushed home to take little daughter to another birthday party! Ugh, these dinner time-ish parties are rough on the weight watcher! I ate a Kashi TLC Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola Bar on the way. This is my favorite flavor; so good...





Well, this was an interesting party. It was at a children's salon/party place. They got hair and makeup done, dressed up, walked a runway, then got to go for a ride in a pink limo! It was insane! While the girls were getting all dolled up, a couple of the moms decided we should go to the pub right next to the party place and grab something to eat since the girls were going to be a couple hours. The menu was filled with amazingly good for you choices such as bacon cheese fries, buffalo wings, fried mac and cheese bites, giant cheeseburgers and a jumbo soft pretzel topped with crabmeat and 2 kinds of melted cheese!!! Thankfully, there was a Gardenburger on the menu!! I ordered that and opted for the fruit salad instead of the potato chips that went with it. Funny thing was that the food took so long to come to the table, we ended up having to take it "to go" so that we wouldn't be late for the girls! So, I saved it for when I got home (which was a 30 min. ride-ugh!) Here's my cold dinner to go...


I finished with my yummy Deep Chocolate Vitatop and PB2 dessert...



I still haven't come up with an eating game plan for tomorrow. I'll sleep on it and maybe it'll come to me in the morning...
Good night =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good evening. Everything looks scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm i want a vitatop now!