Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eating Right

So far so good in the eating department today. My cravings and extreme hunger seemed to have leveled off. Lunch held me pretty well this afternoon. I am loving that PB2; you may be seeing it often in various forms. Their website is full of cool recipes!



I ate my snack in the car on the way to taking little daughter to religion class. I had to stay to help out with the class Christmas party which is always plentiful with unhealthy goodies! There was so much junk and the party went on for about 45 minutes, so I'm glad I snacked up with this Eating Right Bar before I went...





I had to help clean up after the party, so I got home pretty late for dinner. I didn't have a planned dinner. I fed the daughters sandwiches before the party. The husband had breakfast for dinner. I was in the mood for a salad, so I made the chicken taco salad again. I used 4 oz. chicken breast this time, 1 oz. Cabot's 75% reduced fat cheddar, lettuce, carrots, cucumber, tbsp. guacamole, tbsp. Kraft Light Three Cheese Ranch and 1/2 taco shell, crumbled. (I forgot to add that to my post last time!). A nice, crunchy 8 Point salad...



I ended the night with some Celestial Seasonings Gingerbread Tea(mmm) with a splash of milk and a Soft and Chewy Molasses Cookie...


I am glad there was no munching today. Eating right feels so much better...



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never in my life heard of powdered peanut butter. So it tastes just like the normal kind? I LOVE peanut butter!!

Elizabeth said...

Hooray for eating right!! :) That isn't always easy so make sure you give yourself a pat on the back. :)

American Homemaker said...

That gingerbread tea is sooo good. I love the holiday flavors of herbal tea.

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Melissa - yup, it really does taste like the normal kind (only not as sweet -a little more like natural pb). I was skeptical, too which I why I have waited so long to try it. But, any reviews on WW boards, blogs, etc. have been great, so I took the plunge!

Juliet - thanks! Now, I just have to make it through cooking baking
:0

Angie - And I've been dying to try the Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Tea, but can't find it in any stores near me :(

thewwchick said...

I looooove PB2. It's not JIF, but it's so tasty on a 1 Point english muffin. Yum. Have I ever mentioned how much I love your sidh set? So cute.

thewwchick said...

I meant to say "dish". lol