Monday, December 8, 2008

Grind It Out

I have so much crammed into today. I made a list, but I'm not sure I'll get it all done in one day. I'll try my best to grind out as much as I can.

I didn't want to skimp on breakfast this morning. I really wanted a "sit down" kind of breakfast. I decided to make an omelette and light english muffin. I'm sure you've seen these Thomas' Light English Muffins; they have been around for a long time. They taste terrific and are 100 cal. with 8 gr. fiber! They are only 1 Point in the Weight Watchers' world...



My omelette was made with 2 egg whites (I wanted 3, but this was all I had left), a handful of baby spinach and 1 oz. of Cabot 75% Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese, grated. Delish...



Waving....as I run out the door.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, great morning start.
Enjoy your Monday!

Anonymous said...

english muffins are a MUST for me! im addicted