Sunday, December 7, 2008

Workin Out With Food

I couldn't wait to get on my elliptical this morning. I cannot believe I just said that, but, YES it's true!! I skipped my workout yesterday since I ran out the door early and I just didn't find the block of time the rest of the day. I haven't taken a "day off" in a long time; I always try to do some type of exercise, so I kinda felt weird about it all day. Anyway, while on the elliptical, I was watching The Food Network . Why I do this to myself, I don't know. I'm obsessed with food; it's a problem -evident by the size of my hips! I tried to change around the channels, but nothing interesting was on. Note to self: Watching The Food Network is not conducive to getting in a good workout! I could not wait to be done so I could eat breakfast!! Therefore, the workout was only 30 minutes which is stinky since I did not work out yesterday. Maybe, I can fit in a Wii Fit workout later today.




Breakfast ended up being a Western Alternative Bagel with Laughing Cow Light Cheese and a yummy ripe pear...





Today, we were invited by friends to go to a Children's Christmas Party/Luncheon at their snazzy country club and I'm not quite sure what to expect in the food department. I may have a small fruit before we go and just keep my fingers crossed that there will be some healthy choices at the party. We'll see...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love bagels.

And I'm like you, I love the Food Network. I love when they have those Challenges on the Food Network!

Enjoy your Sunday

Anonymous said...

I love my laughing cow. cubes wedges all flavors all of em :)

and your getting up excited to workout? AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

do you like those bagels? i read about them in hungrygirl but saw them in the store for the first time yesterday!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Sharon - I love the Cake Challenges, aren't they amazing?!

MizFit -Laughing Cow rocks! Although, I've never met a cheese I didn't like!

loveofoats- Western Alternative Bagels are great. I like them so much better than any other "Point friendly" bagel. They taste like the real deal. BTW, what store did you see them in? I find them in Giant, but it's hit or miss.