Friday, December 26, 2008

Jump Around

I was able to occupy myself with lots of cleaning this afternoon, so the munchies stayed away. Also, my parents and Gram came by to see the daughters playing with the gift they gave them...





A trampoline!!! The poor husband spent 4 hours putting this together! It was a job, but I think he was just as excited about it as the daughters! We all tried it out -even my Dad; it's a lot of fun and a suprisingly good workout.


Dinner tonight was.... well, it's Friday you know! Yes, the husband and daughters had pizza. I decided to have some Spanakopita Wontons that I had in the freezer, along with a green salad, some carrots and 2 tbsp. white bean dip that I made this morning...



I wasn't quite "finished" eating, so I grabbed a couple Kashi TLC Roasted Garlic and Thyme Crackers to scoop up the rest of my dip...



I also nibbled on some of the pizza; probably ended up being half a slice total. I guess since I didn't have a snack this afternoon, I should be o.k. with my Points. I have to admit, I didn't "track" my Points exactly today. I know when I get away from writing it down, I tend to go astray. But since this was my day of 'detoxing' from all the overeating, I wasn't too worried about it. Tomorrow, I will be better!!!


I wanted some dessert tonight, so I went with my recent fave - Deep Chocolate Vitatop with PB2/Cool Whip Free icing. Really rich - a good cravings buster...



I am off to relax a little. I have a wicked headache right now (probably sugar withdraw!), so I am ready to chill...

Have a good night =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, A TRAMPOLINE?! AWESOMMMEEEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

what a great gift!!! merry belated christmas!

Anonymous said...

How is PB2? I have wanted to try it, but I can't find it anywhere.