Monday, December 29, 2008

A Lighter Night

Dinner tonight was something I have been wanting to make for a while, but just haven't gotten around to it. It's another great recipe from fellow blogger, Gina - her Lighter Spinach Frittata! It was delicious. The recipe serves 4, but I cut it into thirds which only came to 4 Points. The only change I made to the recipe was that I used reduced-fat feta since I already had it in the fridge. A great recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I paired it with a salad with some sliced carrots and 2 tsp. evoo and vinegar...



I still have 2 Points left for the day, but the husband and I just got back from the movies and now it's a bit late for me to eat something. I generally don't like to eat too close to bedtime. So, I'll deal with the little growling right now and head off to sleep...

nite =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks good! Even if you cut it in half - the points aren't that bad!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks delicious!
Have a great night!

American Homemaker said...

That looks really good. I might have to try it :)

I try not to eat close to bedtime either :(

Unknown said...

Looks great! Glad it came out good :)
Happy New Year!

Mom of Two Boys said...

This looks so good! Believe it or not, I've been looking for a good "egg recipe" since I've got all this time to cook a real breakfast while I'm at home over the holidays. I'm totally gonna try this!

Thanks Marisa!