Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dare I Say It

Dare I say the words, "back on track" today?! It seems like I have been saying those words, but not actually following through with them for a whole day! I need to though. I feel like heck this morning. As I anticipated, I did not have a restful sleep partly because of the sugar overload and partly because little daughter decided to wake up 750 times. My body is very upset with me and letting me know it. I am achy and groggy and drained of energy. I think this is enough now. So, yes, I will say it is time to get "back on track" today!

Nothing was appealing for breakfast and I honestly could have skipped it altogether, but I know what nastiness that brings later in the day. So, I finally decided to go with 1 c. high fiber cereal with 2 strawberries and 1 c. Soy Slender. A good 2 Point start...

Now, it's off to the treadmill...

No comments: