Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lunch With The Ladies

I spent the day Christmas shopping with Mom and Gram, trying to help Gram finish up her list of people to buy for. We took a break for lunch and decided Subway was the lesser of all the evils in the mall (the pizza place was crankin out the enticing smell of freshly made pizza -ugh!). So, I opted for the 6 inch turkey and ham sub. They put whatever fixings you want on it and I went with the basics: lettuce, tomato, red onion, a couple pickles and a squirt of lite mayo. I did have some bad for your intestines Light Lays Chips. I have detoxed myself from these and I have to say that after eating my new favorite Kettle Baked Potato Chips, I was not so into these Light Lays. Score one for me! I also had a Diet Coke (baby steps, here)...


A bit of a Pointy lunch - 8 total Points, especially for not getting all my food groups in. However, today was a day of feeding the cravings, so the nutrition will come another day.

I was still in the bready mood for snack. I cut up an Arnold Sandwich Thin into triangles which I used to dip in 2 tbsp. of hummus. So good! I think I will do this for my next party/get together. I was feeling a bit guilty about my lack of veg/fruit, so I threw in a clementine!

A very filling snack for 3.5 Points! Just gotta get through dinner and dessert and I think I beat the munchie monster...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, great lunch!