Monday, December 15, 2008

Long List

I made a long to-do list for today. I'm trying to get organized and part of my agenda today includes finishing up Christmas cards and taking inventory of the daughters' unwanted/unplayed with toys so that I can give them to Goodwill. We'll see how that goes!



A low key breakfast was in order this morning. I don't know why I haven't had much appetite in the morning. I need that to be the case in the afternoon when I really like to munch! Anyway, I decided to get in my dairy requirement with 1 cup of plain nonfat yogurt (I do use a little Splenda in this, I can't stomach it plain), some sliced banana and 1/4 c. of my cinnamon granola...



The banana was nice and sweet. A tasty combo.

Time to "organize"; be back later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on planning to pass along extra toys to goodwill! And love your morning eats!

Angela Power said...

I'm still "working on" being able to eat plain yogurt straight up...gotta gimme a break though, I just eliminated the cool whip! :-P