Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not Taking Chances

I am not taking any chances with my hunger today!! I woke up wanting to eat cheesy, bready, doughy stuff. I already ate the crusts off the daughters' sandwiches as I made their lunches for school and I broke off half of a cookie that I made last night. Buuuuut, I will not let that run the rest of my day into an eating frenzy!!! On the agenda today is this...



I will make sure I chug-a-lug. I will be sloshing around running my errands, but thankfully I know where every bathroom is in the tri-state area :)

Since I don't want to take any chances that I might be remotely hungry, I am going to chose foods for volume factor today. I'm not really going to pay attention to whether or not I am getting all my healthy guidelines in, I'm just gonna eat as much as I can for the least amount of Points. I did that for breakfast. Warning: this is not a pretty picture! Very white, definitely missing food groups, but hey, it did the trick...

I had a Western Alternative Bagel with a wedge of Laughing Cow Light Cheese and three (yes, I know ewwww) hard boiled egg whites!!! I love hard boiled eggs, but even three at one time was a bit much for me! I definitely felt full, bordering on sickish. LOL! But, it should keep me going all morning so that I am not ravenous at lunch, which I am having out today since I am meeting Mom and Gram to help out with Christmas shopping.
So, all this breakfast only came to 3 Points! Hopefully, I can come up with something equally as filling and Point friendly at lunch...

3 comments:

American Homemaker said...

Now I'm craving bagels...LOL

Anonymous said...

Haha, your white breakfast is just a celebration of the winter weather. ;)

Simple and Divine said...

Maris, I could eat Hard Boiled Egg Whites ALL DAY LONG. My ACME's Salad Bar has hard boiled egg whites every day and I DROOOL <3