Sunday, December 28, 2008

Doing Hard Time

The weather is so mild today, so I ditched the treadmill and decided to head outside for a run/walk. It was brutal; my body was aching and my breathing was rough! I stuck with it, determined to do 45 minutes of "hard time". I'm glad I did. After a while, it felt invigorating and motivating. Step one in the right direction ;)



For lunch, I had some of Gina's Split Pea with Ham Soup. I made it last night in the crockpot. It's really good; Thanks, Gina! I also had PB2 and Smucker's Sugar Free Grape Jam on an Arnold Sandwich Thin and some grapes...



A very filling 6 Point lunch. I'm feeling pretty good so far (I just typed fat!). I can make it through this day being on program!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!

And like always, delicious eats!

Unknown said...

Looks great, you are doing great. I've been sick all week so no gym but I can't wait to get back!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very healthfull lunch!
the plate decorator

Unknown said...

So does the PB2 really truly taste like normal peanut butter??

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Sharon - Thanks!

Gina - hope you are better soon!

the plate decorator - Thanks, I felt really good about it! Love the name and cool job, btw!

Melissa - I think it really truly tastes like peanut butter( it is all peanuts), but it's not like Jif/Skippy because it's not as sweet. It's more like natural pb, but when you have it with jelly, it sweetens it up a little more, too so I don't really know the difference. Oh, I just had a thought - I will have the husband or daughters try it tomorrow and give me their opinion. They are avid PB eaters(Jif). I'll see if they think it tastes "normal" and I'll get back to you!!!

Unknown said...

Cool...I'll be curious to see what they think. Another question is where do you buy it from? Do you get it from the website or does a store around you sell it?

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Melissa - I gave it to the husband to try this morning. He said, "mmm, peanutty". I asked if he thought it tasted like regular peanut butter and he said it's not like Jif, but more like that "other natural stuff you try to get us to eat"! So there you have it, straight from "the peanut gallery" -haha!

I, like you and many others, was hesitant to try it, so I didn't want to order from the website and be stuck with 4 jars if I didn't like it. I ended up ordering a jar from ebay; it was pricey but at least I didn't get 4 jars of stuff I may not like. No longer a problem though, I will be glad to have 4 jars so I will be ordering directly from Bell Plantation. Give it a try - it is good stuff!

Unknown said...

YAY for your husband giving it a try. I might had to get some from Ebay too. Great idea!!